The Ahmadiyya Anjuman Isha‘at Islam (Ahmadiyya Association for the Propagation of Islam) was founded at Lahore, Pakistan, in 1914 by the prominent followers of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. It exists to promote a liberal, tolerant and peaceful picture of Islam, as found in the Holy Quran and the life of the Holy Prophet Muhammad. It has published a vast quantity of highly-regarded literature on Islam in various languages, and has branches and members in several countries.
- Einstein, two other German Nobel laureates, and other famous German leaders of thought attended events at the Berlin Mosque
- Adam Who? But, son of Adam i.e. you and me – At least According to Quran
- Why Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad sahib for a long time held belief that Eisa AS (Jesus) was physically alive?
- Reverence of Hindu sages by Muslim thinkers
- Eid-ul-Adha 2017 Mubarak to all blog readers
- Centenary of Maulana Muhammad Ali’s English Translation of the Quran
- Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri as Mujaddid and Messiah
- Inaugural Commemoration Service at the Muslim Burial Ground, Horsell Common, Woking, 16 July 2017
- Truth about the life of Jesus
- The REAL contribution of early Islam to science, by Prof. Jim Al-Khalili
Pictures from Fiji